Anyone who knows me knows I’m not a fan of summer. It’s hot and it’s not Christmas or winter, but there’s one thing I do love -strawberries and the perfect summer salads! I was introduced to one of Wendy’s summer salads the Strawberry Fields salad last year and fell head over heels for it! The Strawberry Fields salad inspired me to make my very own summer salad. Here is my take on the salad – it’s quick, easy, and you can get all the ingredients at Trader Joe’s. I hope you enjoy this summer salad recipe! I’ve fallen in love with, and I’m sure you will too!
- Strawberries (5 medium size)
- Raspberry or Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Just Chicken from Trader Joe’s (or you can make the chicken yourself)
- Dried Cranberries
- Spring Mix Salad (a handful and a half)
- Turkey Bacon (1 strip)
This salad is pretty simple.
- Warm up chicken and cook turkey bacon
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl
- Add dressing
- Stir all ingredients in bowl.